(20 sheet book one game per sheet.)
- (This game is suitable both for boys and girls.)
- Game for Geographers:
- Geographers gather together, bringing their favourite country.
- Question game 1:
- Do you often feel you are a victim of outside forces you cannot control?
(Ask until you are satisfied)
- Question game 2:
- Do you often feel lonely, even when you are with other people?
(Ask until you havent heard the answer)
- Question game 3:
- Do you often wish you were someone else?
(Answered with different voices)
- Book game 1:
- Take an empty book and tell it a story while turning the pages.
- Read the book.
- Book game 2:
- Imagine a book.
- Give it to someone.
- Book game 3:
- Thank you!
- Earth-drawing game:
- Send a radio-active package by post between various places so it will draw an image on the earth.
- Time game 1:
- Find out how long time it takes to measure one minute.
- Time game 2:
- Measure the time between this minute and the next one.
- Time game 3:
- Start just after it´s to late to stop.
- Repeat in slow motion.
- Eternal game:
- Think about your life as a short version of eternity.
- Simplified game:
- Think about every original appearing as a simplified version of itself.
- Think about every simplified version as a new original in itself.
- Stop there.
- Write so complete autobiography that when you die no one will feel the difference.
- Research game:
- Look deeper and deeper into something with a microscope. When you ask for a telescope you have gone deep enough.
- Time game 5:
- If everything has its own time, than it´s impossible that two things can happen at the same time.
- Value game:
- Buy an orange and imagine it:
- having been in someones hands
- having been present when history was made
- having been made of unknown material
- Sell it as an art-peace.
- Decision game decide that:
- pouring coffee in a cup is unhuman
- opening a fridge is beautiful
- going to sleep is strange
- talking is rude
The game is over when everybody has made the same decision.
- Book game 4:
- Find some practical way of using this book,
- or at least use it to save the world.
Can you be more specific?