(20 sheet book - one joke per sheet)
- Once a girl was pouring coffee in a cup, but it really was tea.
- Once there was an elevator that collected people.
- Once a woman held a mirror in the one hand and a picture of her in the other hand and she didn’t know what was what.
- Once when I was putting on my shoes I felt it was like nothing else.
- Once there was a man that couldn’t fly.
- Once a man opened his fridge and started to laugh because it was so funny.
- Once there was a man that thought his time was also existing outside his head.
- Once there was an art critic that believed that the painter saw the world as he painted it.
- Once there was a man that believed that the story here and now was what actually happened there and then.
- Once someone thought he had read the book when he had seen a movie with the same name as the book had.
- Once there was a man that didn’t want to go to the theatre because there were no close-ups.
- Once a girl searched for a needle in a haystack but she couldn’t find the haystack.
- Once there was a man wich everybody thought of as a co-pilot though he really was a pilot.
- Once there was a man that turned in to an artist every time he switched on the vacuum cleaner.
- Once there was a man that fell to sleep in the white sand and woke up in a coffee cup.
- Once a winner in a 100 meter race found out how sharp the goal-line was.
- Once there was a man that changed his mind every fifteen minutes and always was right.
- Once there was an animal-lover that couldn’t eat meat, if it wasn’t well-done.
- Once there was a man that died smiling in a car crash, because he used safety-belt.
- Once there was a man that thought he understood something completely.