- In case you are unsure about a word’s capitalization rather use all lowercase letters.
- Make sure your search terms are spelled correctly.
- Use multiple words to narrow down your search - pages containing more than one of your search terms will rank higher.
- Adding a plus sign (+) before any term will force it to appear in the search results,
example: +concert hall will only find pages containing concert with those also containing hall at the top of the results list.
- To search for a specific phrase enclose the words within quotation marks,
example: “port of art” will match exactly that and nothing else.
- The * character can be used as a wildcard,
example: art* will find arts, artist, artificial etc.